Friday, July 24, 2009

The Window to Balance

The Visionary Art was produced just before I left Melbourne to live in sunny Queensland in 2000.

Most of my insights, art,stories come very early such as 2 am, 3 am or 4am so much for sleeping in. Creativity has no boundaries or when it will be there in the forfront for you to create. When you are open to possibilities, you become more expansive to receiving from everywhere.
What is visionary art? I have no former training in Art nor was I good at school for it.I woke up one morning in September 95 and started to do Art pieces.
I do not play around with colour,textures or outline the piece, I just sit do it and it comes out.
All artwork are done when I can consciously see the picture so strongly and I am driven into a creative mode. Its almost automatic at times and I do most of the art upside down .
Inspirational Insights:I AM By Alexandra Calamel

No comments:

Post a Comment